Facebook, despite how we feel about Mark Zuckerberg, can be a font of informaiton - a veritibale real time library where you can meet both interesting people and learn new things.
A few months ago, I discovered Mobile Filmmakers, managed by the very dedicated Si Horrocks.
He writes a regular blog on all things mobile, which I strongly recommend you read.
This week, he is talking about LumaFusion 2.0. Rather than read it and regurgitate his work, I am just going to put in a link.
It's worth the read - and maybe a bit of support as well.
New features for LumaFusion 2.0 include:
- New UI which streamlines your editing, with new track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks.
- Overview of your timeline that lets you jump to any edit with a single touch.
- 6 video track timeline (upgraded from 3 in the current version).
- 6 audio tracks (as audio is implemented in video too, technically have 12 audio tracks in all)
- XML for Final Cut Pro for export to the pro Apple editing software (XML for Adobe Premiere & DaVinci to come) – available via a LumaFusion 2.1 update scheduled to arrive later this summer.
- Integration with Frame.io for direct uploading
- View your video on an external screen. Add more space for your timeline and library, with the new UI layouts.
- Planned new video stabilization feature to arrive in a later update.
Read the whole review HERE