Sometimes when you are shooting in the field, it can be difficult to tell on your camera's display if the shot you have is perfect. Whether it's the exposure or focus, sometime s the camera display is just not good enough. The best way to fix this problem is with an external monitor, but in most cases monitors are very expensive.
The Cinemartin 7" full HD monitor is now available for just $99.
The monitor is packed with featrues including waveforms, peaking, zebra and a number of attachments to put the monitor where you want to. The monitor is compact and light and is perfect for VJs and filmmakers alike.
Here are the specs:
- Size: 7" inch
- Weight: 379 Gr. without battery plate.
- Luminance: 550 to 600 NIT max. (cd/m2)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Input: HDMI at 2160p (LT S4K only), 1080, 720, 576, 480.
- Power Input: 12V
- Power Consumption: 14W
- UI Std Tools: Brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, flip, stretch (16:9 <> 4:3).
- UI Assist tools: False color, Histogram, Peaking, RGB Parade, Waveform, Zoom
- UI Other tools: Audio Meters, Audio Gain, Color Bar, Markers, etc.
- Availability: Now available.
- Standalone monitor price: 99 €
- Shooter's kit price: 149.95 € (include sunshade, sony battery plate, hdmi cable and dslr arm